Parents Opening Doors (PODS) is an independent parent carer forum based in Telford and Wrekin.
Face2Face is a befriender service accredited by Scope and based in Telford and Wrekin.
Together they involve and support parent carers and their families who have a child/children or young person/s with a disability or additional need (aged 0 – 25 year).
Our Aims are:
- To provide emotional, practical and social support.
- To help reduce isolation and increase well-being.
- To provide an opportunity to participate in joint decision making on services.
- To provide information to help increase knowledge of the SEND reforms and legislation.
- To improve and influence those services affecting these families