- This event has passed.
EHC Plans: Understanding Legal Framework/Content Part 1 of 2
October 15, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:15 pm
A series of two FREE workshops for parents of disabled and special needs children, ran via Contact with Gurvinder Kaur, a specialist solicitor in Public Law, SEN and Community Care issues:
10am-12.15pm (refreshments available from 9.30am).
To book [email protected] or call 0121 274 0437
Session 1 (Monday 15th October)
• The benefits of an EHC plan
• The process of getting an EHC plan
• What to do if your LA refuses you a plan
Session 2 (Monday 19th November)
• Getting the content of an EHCP right
• Drafting ofspecialist provision & useful outcomes
• What to do it you are not happy with the final plan.