We work across the whole range of services including health, education, social care, and alongside our voluntary sector partners - at a local, regional and national level. We are also members of the National Network of Parent Carer Forums.
Parent Carer Participation is when parents and professionals work together, recognising each other's knowledge, to make informed decisions about services that make the best use of resources.
We are funded through the BIG Lottery Reaching communities grant and through a Participation Grant from Department for Education..
- PODS Upcoming Christmas Fundraising Stalls We have Fundraising Stalls at the following Christmas Events in Telford: Friday 24th November at Malinslee Christmas Light Switch On, from 3pm. Saturday 25th November at Chillcott Gardens Madeley from 3pm. Friday 1st December at Dawley Christmas Light Switch On from 3pm.more
- PODS Pan Disability Information Event on Friday 29th September 2017 from 9am-6pm at Telford Town Centre, New Street Square (near Poundland) We are planning to raise awareness of a number of disabilities and additional needs. We have invited a range of organisations to raise awareness and provide information on services and support available. All Families who have a Child or Young Person Continue Readingmore
- PODS Forum Fun & Floats Swimming Session - Saturday 26th August 2017 Our Fun and Floats Swimming session is being held at Wellington Civic and Leisure Centre, Wellington, TF1 1LX. Children must be accompanied by a parent/carer at all times, as they remain parent/carer’s responsibility. This will be bookable through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pods-forum-fun-floats-swimming-session-tickets-36186501801more
- PODS Forum Annual Picnic in the Park - Monday 7th August This year the Mayor, Cllr Stephen Reynolds has kindly accepted our invitation to our Annual Picnic in the Park, we are inviting you and your family to join us too! Come and join us for fun and family activities from 10am – 3pm. Admaston House, Wellington Road, Admaston, Telford. Continue Readingmore
- Our Annual survey helps us to develop our priorities for the coming year and also ensures that we are meeting the needs of our families locally. The survey covers the full remit of our charity's work including the PODS Parent Carer Forum and the Face 2 Face Scheme. Please let us know your thoughts on our work and also your Continue Readingmore