We work across the whole range of services including health, education, social care, and alongside our voluntary sector partners - at a local, regional and national level. We are also members of the National Network of Parent Carer Forums.
Parent Carer Participation is when parents and professionals work together, recognising each other's knowledge, to make informed decisions about services that make the best use of resources.
We are funded through the BIG Lottery Reaching communities grant and through a Participation Grant from Department for Education..
- PODS Picnic in the Park - Monday 6th August with Special Guests from Pirates and Princesses! We are hosting this years Picnic in the Park on Monday 6th August at Admaston House, Admaston. We will be having some very special guests from Pirates and Princesses!! We will also have, Quad Bikes, a Bouncy Castle and lots more! This year is Continue Readingmore
- Festive Event at Jungleland, on Saturday 30th December from 6pm-8pm Come along and join us for some Festive Fun! The Cafe will be open if you wish to purchase food and drinks. Parents are required to stay with their child/children. All families who have a child or young person with a disability/additional need aged 0-25 are welcome. When booking your Continue Readingmore
- PODS Forum Fundraising Team Christmas Craft Workshops Christmas Craft Workshops on Monday 18th December from 10am-12pm and 1pm til 3pm You will be making hot chocolate, snow cones, sock snowmen, decorating Christmas hats and lots more. Two Christmas Craft Workshop sessions will be running, session one will be from 10am-12pm and session two will be from 1pm-3pm. Please only book onto Continue Readingmore
- PODS Upcoming Christmas Fundraising Stalls We have Fundraising Stalls at the following Christmas Events in Telford: Friday 24th November at Malinslee Christmas Light Switch On, from 3pm. Saturday 25th November at Chillcott Gardens Madeley from 3pm. Friday 1st December at Dawley Christmas Light Switch On from 3pm.more
- PODS Pan Disability Information Event on Friday 29th September 2017 from 9am-6pm at Telford Town Centre, New Street Square (near Poundland) We are planning to raise awareness of a number of disabilities and additional needs. We have invited a range of organisations to raise awareness and provide information on services and support available. All Families who have a Child or Young Person Continue Readingmore
- PODS Forum Fun & Floats Swimming Session - Saturday 26th August 2017 Our Fun and Floats Swimming session is being held at Wellington Civic and Leisure Centre, Wellington, TF1 1LX. Children must be accompanied by a parent/carer at all times, as they remain parent/carer’s responsibility. This will be bookable through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pods-forum-fun-floats-swimming-session-tickets-36186501801more