We work across the whole range of services including health, education, social care, and alongside our voluntary sector partners - at a local, regional and national level. We are also members of the National Network of Parent Carer Forums.
Parent Carer Participation is when parents and professionals work together, recognising each other's knowledge, to make informed decisions about services that make the best use of resources.
We are funded through the BIG Lottery Reaching communities grant and through a Participation Grant from Department for Education..
- PODS are holding a 10th Anniversary Children's party on Sunday 28th October to celebrate 10 years of working with, supporting and giving a voice to all carers of children/young people in Telford and Wrekin. The party will be held in conjunction with the Wacky Warehouse who are delighted to be supporting us, we will be having exclusive hire of the Continue Readingmore
- PODS Parent Carer Forum Party Night: 10th Year Anniversary Celebrations on Friday 14th September 2018 from 7pm-11.30pm Come and join us as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary! The celebration is being held at St George's Cricket Club, Church Street, St George's, Telford, TF2 9LU. There will be a live band and a DJ! The tickets are £5 and will include a Continue Readingmore
- We recently held our Question Time Panel with the Local Authority and Health Teams, incorporating our AGM. This was a chance to ask questions directly to those in charge of the services our children and young people use. An opportunity to meet the whole PODS team and find out what we have been upto in the last 12 months. Meet Continue Readingmore
- PODS Picnic in the Park - Monday 6th August with Special Guests from Pirates and Princesses! We are hosting this years Picnic in the Park on Monday 6th August at Admaston House, Admaston. We will be having some very special guests from Pirates and Princesses!! We will also have, Quad Bikes, a Bouncy Castle and lots more! This year is Continue Readingmore
- Festive Event at Jungleland, on Saturday 30th December from 6pm-8pm Come along and join us for some Festive Fun! The Cafe will be open if you wish to purchase food and drinks. Parents are required to stay with their child/children. All families who have a child or young person with a disability/additional need aged 0-25 are welcome. When booking your Continue Readingmore
- PODS Forum Fundraising Team Christmas Craft Workshops Christmas Craft Workshops on Monday 18th December from 10am-12pm and 1pm til 3pm You will be making hot chocolate, snow cones, sock snowmen, decorating Christmas hats and lots more. Two Christmas Craft Workshop sessions will be running, session one will be from 10am-12pm and session two will be from 1pm-3pm. Please only book onto Continue Readingmore